Last updated on January 3rd, 2018 at 08:13 am
The University of UYO, UNIUYO 2017/2018 First Batch/Merit admission list is out. Candidates can also check their Admission status on JAMB CAPS portal.
How to check your UNIUYO Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Login to your JAMB profile by visiting www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Enter your username and password ( that is, the username and password you used in creating your JAMB profile). If you’ve forgotten your Login details, learn how to recover it.
- Click on Login – On your JAMB profile dashboard, click on the 4 dash in the top right-hand. A drop-down menu appears.
- Under Admission, Click on CAPS – you will be taken to the JAMB CAPS Portal Page. Since you’re using a mobile phone, you will only see a welcome page and tab on the 3 dot on the top right-hand corner of your mobile browser and Tip on Request Desktop Site.
- Your mobile browser will now display the desktop view in which you will be able to see the hidden menu at the left-sidebar of your browser.
- Click on Admission Status and your UNIUYO Admission Status will be displayed right before you.
If you’re using a PC, follows the procedures below;
- visit www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/login
- Log in with your username and password
- Under Admission Click On CAPS
- On the JAMB CAPS Portal – Click On Admission Status
- Your Admission Admission Status will be displayed right in front of your screen.
Let me explain a few things;
On your JAMB CAPS admission status, you will either see “NOT ADMITTED”, “ADMISSION IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER”, “CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION”.
If your UNIUYO admission status reads; “CONGRATULATION, YOU HAVE BEEN OFFERED ADMISSION” it means that you have merited the admission and so when UNIUYO Admission list is out, your name will be included. Please make sure you accept the admission on JAMB CAPS Portal.
If your Admission Status reads; ADMISSION IN PROGRESS, PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER”, the possible meaning of this is that you’ve merited the admission but due to factors like admission quota, ELDS, male to female ratio, you have not yet been considered for admission. What this means is that you may be considered for admission later, so keep checking your CAPS Portal.
In the other hand, if your status reads; “NOT ADMITTED”, It could be that your name has not been forwarded to JAMB by UNIUYO for admission consideration or you did not re-upload your O’level result to JAMB Portal. Whatever the case may be, this explanation is not 100% accurate. We are just explaining it base on what JAMB said during their CAPS Sensitization workshop this year.
If there is anything you don’t understand, use the comment section to reach us. We will attain to your query as soon as possible.